- Find the video and copy URL
Go to YouTube, choose your video and paste the URL, then go to website: Youtube-video-downloader.online
- Paste the URL and click in 'Continue'
Paste the url in the entry box then click in the button "Continue".
- Choose the best quality you need
You can choose the quality you need, sometimes there is a symbol '?', that is because it can't show the size of the video but you can assume the size like the other videos.
- Make a right-click on mouse in the video and click in 'Save video as'
Then it shows the video, but still not downloaded, you have to do a click in the video with your mouse *right-click then click 'Save video as'
- Put a name to your video and click in 'Save'
Finally it shows up a dialog to put a name, after put a name, remember to click on "Save" button. It will download. Go to your folder 'Downloads' and wait for your video
Or click in the video to show you HowTo